ANGUS HOSE, THE PROFESSIONALS CHOICE
Angus, part of the Kidde Fire Fighting Organization, is a legend in firefighting hose technology. With a commitment to firefighters that is unparalleled, Angus has been at the forefront of every major advance in fire hose design and construction for over 200 years. From the earliest leather hose to Reflective Hi-CombatTM II, and FirepowerTM II, our
commitment to constant research and development has positioned us as the innovator in fire hose products.
|| Angus, the preferred hose of choice for the majority of fire departments throughout the USA, has come to stand for high performance, durability, safety and quality. Angus is a manufacturer of Firefighting Hose, Hose Connection Hardware, Firefighting Foam, Firefighting Equipment, and Flexible Pipeline Systems.
Unbeatable and Revolutionary Anti-Kink Performance
• Passes 34", 24" and 18", doorway kink test.
• Loops to 11" before kink ensuring no line failure or loss of flow in the tightest of environments, even at 100 PSI line pressure.
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
• Our innovative ARMOUR JACKET coating demonstrates virtually no sign of wear when subjected to the standard FM & UL Abrasion test. Firepower II is available with this new coating in yellow, red, orange, blue, green and tan.
Significantly Reduced Drag Resistance
• Measurably less drag resistance over other conventional hose causing less strain on users.
Superb Water Resistant Jacket
• Our innovative ARMOUR JACKET coating and uniquely woven jacket drastically reduces water pickup over conventional hose; therefore significantly reducing overall weight of a hose line in use.
• Special coating provides enhanced protection from chemicals.
Outstanding Heat Resistance Performance
• Six times more heat resistance over other conventional hoses when subjected to the Angus Heated Constant Load Test.
• Through-the-weave rubber inner liners withstand very high temperatures. TPU liners will fail long before rubber liners when subjected to direct heat.
Specialized Construction & Physical Characteristics
• Through-the-weave rubber liner providing incredible puncture resistance, ultimate resistance to heat and maintains low friction loss performance.
• Uniquely woven synthetic outer jacket providing tough abrasion resistance, low drag resistance and incredible anti-kink performance.
• Light weight hose makes it easy to use and very easy to roll with an extremely compact rolled coil diameter.
• Provides outstanding performance for CAFS
Fire Hose for aggressive interior combat operations
. Friction loss at 200 gpm is over 15% less than regular 1-3/4"
. Kink Resistance exceeds that of conventional jacketed hose.
. Drag Coefficiency is the lowest of any fire hose we have
tested making it easier to pull during attack operations.
. Abrasion resistant outer jacket is designed and
manufactured to withstand a minimum of 2000 cycles on the
U.L. abrasion test and 12,000 cycles on the F.M abrasion
. Anti-burst Technology ensures it will not burst
catastrophically even with a 1/2" diameter hole through both
the jacket and liner.
. Hi-Combat can withstand a surface temperature of 1000°F
for a minimum of 45 seconds, at a static pressure of 100 psi.
. Cold Resistant to at least -36°F.
. Chemical Resistant liner protects from exposure to water
and contamination by most chemical substances,
hydrocarbons, oils and grease.
. Available as 1-3/4" line and 2-1/2" big flow line, ideal for
master stream operations and high rise fire fighting.