WELDING BLANKETS & CURTAINS TETRAGLAS - STYLE 60
(.065 THICK) is manufactured from texturized fiberglass
yarns. Tetraglas· blankets will withstand temperatures
to 1000°F in continuous service.
(.090 THICK) is manufactured from texturized silica yarns.
Tetraglas" 3000 blankets will withstand temperatures to 2300°F In continuous service.
• Hemmed all four sides
• Available in 6'x6', 8'x8', 8'x10', 10'x10', & 10'x15' sizes.
• Other sizes available
• Grommets priced on application
• Other materials available
Darco Southern's Tetraglas Cloth is Mine Saftey BC 109 approved!
Manufactured of texturized fiberglass yarns, Tetraglas cloth withstands temperature up to 1000 degree F continuous service.
Applications include welding blankets and curtains , fire blankets, expansion joints, insulation pad covers and gasketing products, and a wide variety of specialty products.
Available with treatments of ...
* Silver Silicone Impregnated service Temperature: 500 degrees F/700 degree F. Excellent use for Removeable Insulation Covers , Insulation Strips for Boilers and Curtains
Can be used indoors and outdoors
* PTFE Impregnation
Plan TetraGlas Cloth impregnated with PTFE Fluropolymer Resin, offers the advantage of a non-asbestos material with higher temperature range and with excellent resistance to almost all solvents, caustics and acids. For service temperatures up to 550 degrees F.
* Vermiculite Coated Manufactured of texturized fiberglass yarns then coated with Vermiculite(a 100% inorganic dispersion), Vermiculite Coated Tetraglas Cloth will withstand temperature of 1500 degrees F with excursions to 2000 degrees F. This product is an excellent choice for welding curtains and blankets, insulation pad covers and the manufacture of gasketing products. Vermiculite Coated Tetraglas Cloth is another high temperature alternative manufactured by Darco Southern. Vermiculite also aides in abrasion resistance and stability.
* Aluminium foil
* Heat treatment